- 14 dni na zwrot
- Zaufany sprzedawca
- Szybka wysyłka
- Bezpieczne płatności
EFI Fiery XF Production v6
towar niedostępnydodaj do przechowalni
Fiery XF Production: also includes 1 printer options M-XXL, spot colour option, and production option.
EFI Fiery XF is the colour management solution for large to superwide format inkjet printing devices. Now, your printers can achieve a new dimension in color quality and productivity on banners, posters, signs and vehicle wraps!
Fiery® XF Version 6, the flexible and scalable high-speed RIP and colour management workflow for wide- to superwide-format production, streamlines your print production with customisable automated workflows from job creation to printing and verification.
Accurate colour management by measurements, with advanced spot- and process-color optimization, enables you to easily achieve stunning, precise and predictable quality prints.
Automated workflows eliminate touch points and remove the need for manual job submission, saving operators time and reducing error rates. A fully customisable user interface allows you to tailor the application to each operator’s tasks and skill set.
Fiery XF boosts your colour quality and productivity for large to superwide format printers to a new level. The fast, high-performance RIP works with most major solvent, eco-solvent and UV printers, such as VUTEK, Rastek, Epson, Canon Mimaki, Mutoh and Roland printers.
It maximises your investment by reducing production times, unifying your production devices and delivering accurate colour on every job.
All Fiery XF v6.0 products include a 1 year maintenance contract; Software Maintenance & Support Agreement. Support contracts must be activated within 1 month of shipment:
- Fiery XF v6.0 product users receiving this contract will be within ‘Evergreen’ or ‘Rolling’ contract
- You will only become 'out of contract' if you opt out
- Opting out must be done by the owner of the contract 60 days prior to the end
- Opting out means you can't benefit from support, upgrades, bug fixers or new drivers
- Opting out also means 'buying back' the contract
- Existing v4 contracts users can acquire the renewal when your existing one expires. You will then be placed on the 'Evergreen' scheme
Please contact us to discuss your requirements further to see which solution works best for you.
Tylko zalogowani użytkownicy mogą dodać opinie. Moderujemy opinie. Wyświetlamy pozytywne i negatywne opinie.